It is a 5-day selection process in which the Service Selection Board (SSB) personnels assess the candidates clearing the first round(written exam) of NDA, AFCAT to check for their suitability as Commissioned officers.
The SSB process consists of multiple rounds of diverse activities(as mentioned below) in which the Officer Like Qualities of the candidates are looked for. In simple words, one who has built his/her endurance to the fullest can pass with flying colours.
Different rounds in SSB
Candidates Clearing Stage I shall appear for Stage II process. Mark allocation for SSB: 900 marks
Why SSB preparation at BSA?
- Training sessions with Mr. Balasunder, Founder Director of BSA who has mentored 1000+ students in his 25 years of experience in the Educational Services
- 35+ hours of training (offline & online)
- Competent faculties
- Live & interactive classes
- One to One Mentoring - exclusive sessions to understand each student and provide personal guidance
- Easily accessible to get your queries solved.
- Regular updates about students progress to parents
- Since 2006, many students have traveled with us and cleared the GD, Personal Interview, Written ability, Picture perception & Description test, Intelligence test (Verbal & Non verbal), Group activities rounds to start their career across competitive exams
- Interactive sessions with defence personnel
- Mock tests & discussions along with test analysis